[tex-live] [Fwd: Re: TeXLive Perl + latexmk (windows)]

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Apr 14 15:04:59 CEST 2010

On Mi, 14 Apr 2010, T T wrote:
> Norbert, there is no LWP module in our current tlperl, I just checked.
> You probably using our test one (as do I), where LWP is included and
> everything works as expected.

Bummer you are right, what a blind idiot am I!!!!

I was testing the strawberry perl on windows, then forgot to reinstantiat
the old one, and later on I tested the persisten download connection...

ANother reason to get strawberry out sooner than later.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force