[tex-live] Texlive 2009-39.1 update caused beamer problem

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 14:31:54 CEST 2010

On 12/04/2010 13:18, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
>> Hmmm ... http://tug.org/texlive/bugs.html does *not* show any
>> informations about this issue.  Wouldn't it better to have
>> some errata for TeXLive 2009 on that page?  Btw: there is
>> already a bug #591958 at https://bugzilla.novell.com
>>
> This bug did only exist in a 4-days window. I'm not sure it's worth trying to
> document every transient bug in TL. (OTOH, I agree that this particular one is
> very annoying.)
>
> Manuel.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but given the way TeX Live tends to be
released would errata which appear when updating "count". I can see the
need to mention problems with the DVD release, or with ongoing issues
(which as far as I know currently don't exist!), but not with individual
packages updated after release. (The MiKTeX "issues" takes much this
approach: only things which are ongoing get mentioned.)
--
Joseph Wright