[tex-live] Tlmgr: Collection-langturkmen Forcibly Removed

Andreas Hirsch nishni_nowgorod at gaponline.de
Mon Apr 5 20:48:48 CEST 2010

Hi Victor,

quoting Victor Ivrii, [05.04.2010 20:38 +0100]:
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Andreas Hirsch
> <nishni_nowgorod at gaponline.de> wrote:
>> Hi Norbert,
>>
>>> quoting Norbert Preining, [30.03.2010 15:11 +0100]:

>> after updating tlmgr, I still get:
>>
>> unknown option: install-forcibly-removed
>
> tlmgr update --reinstall-forcibly-removed

now I get:

huygens at spessart:~$ tlmgr update --reinstall-forcibly-removed
tlmgr: package repository
ftp://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/tex/systems/texlive/tlnet
tlmgr update: please specify a list of packages or --all.
tlmgr: no updates available

--
'Computers are getting smarter all the time.
Scientists tell us that soon they will be able to talk to us.