[tex-live] TeX Live Manager update does work because of obsoleted records in tlpdb

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Sep 23 20:50:39 CEST 2009

On Do, 24 Sep 2009, Will Robertson wrote:
> was too hard to operate without creating the hard division between '08

Right.

> and '09. With any luck -- right, all? :) -- this won't be the case next

Hopefully.

Best wishes

Norbert

FORD	Tell me Arthur...
ARTHUR	Yes?
FORD	This boulder we're stuck under, how big would you say it was? Roughly?
ARTHUR	Oh, about the size of Coventry Cathedral.
FORD	Do you think we could move it? (Arthur doesn't reply) Just asking.
                 --- Ford and Arthur in a tricky situation, Fit the Eighth.