[tex-live] TeXLive Changelog

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Sep 19 11:29:43 CEST 2009

http://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Build/logs/svnlog?view=markup

> installation, but for the other it is of great interest for me as an
> user of these packages, why the update or auto-install happened. I

Update at CTAN. Or we tweaking something.

> believe, that you as maintainers write these informations as
> log-messages into the the repositories. Is it possible to make these
> informations available by a tlmgr option?

Not as tlmgr, see above link.

Best wishes

Norbert

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
                 --- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed.