[tex-live] ovp2ovf with VPL input

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Sep 15 15:08:10 CEST 2009

2009/9/15 Lars Hellström <Lars.Hellstrom at residenset.net>:

> In the ovf2ovp+ovp2ovf test (first thing in the mail you replied to), all
> the files involved were present in a 2009-09-12 installation of TeXLive.
> Your install root might be different from mine, but once inside the TEXMF
> tree I suppose it should all be the same.

I've been working with YACC, so I can try to fix it. I'll try to do it
ASAP as TeXLive executables will be frozen soon (I cannot before next
week though)... I think it would be best if you isolated some examples
of very short valid ovp files that should be parsed correctly but are
not; It would save me a lof of time, and you seem to know ovp quite
well so it shouldn't be difficult for you.

Thank you,
--
Elie