[tex-live] Package "font-change"

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 9 08:43:31 CEST 2009

Amit Raj Dhawan <a_r_dhawan at ieee.org> wrote:

> These 19 macros have been presented as a package called "font-change" which
> is included in MiKTeX 2.8. All the fonts called by these 19 macros are free
> and are included in the present MiKTeX and TeX Live distributions. I would
> be glad if TeX Live 2009 includes my package -- it will benefit many plain
> TeX users.

i don't doubt that they are already in the tex live development
repository: they notice additions to ctan, and usually take them on if
the licence is appropriate.  (i saw that you didn't choose to use a
"standard" licence, but my estimate when writing the ctan catalogue
entry was that it was "good enough".)

i've also (briefly) described them (and linked them) in the current
development version of the uk faq -- so they'll get further exposure if
people go that way for support.

i particularly like your documentation, fwiw ;-)

robin fairbairns
ctan and uk tex faq worker