[tex-live] Misc. questions

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Oct 11 23:51:25 CEST 2009

    1. The file c-cmr.mf from sauter in texlive differs from the file on
    ctan:

The TL version looks better, no doubt changed many years ago and never
noticed.  I'll upload it to CTAN in due course.  Thanks for noticing.

    2. IMHO the time shown during installation is counter-intuitive.

I more or less agree with you.  We'll try to improve this post-release.

    bin/win32/symlinks4cygwin.sh . Isn't it supposed to be in a cygwin
    package instead of win32 one?

I suppose.  Later.

    4. There seems to be a typo in tlmgrgui.pl.

Since I've never run the GUI, I leave it to others to decide if we
should do this now or wait until the first post-release update.  Which
will no doubt be nearly instantaneous.

Thanks,