[tex-live] tl09 release status: coming up

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Oct 11 12:29:12 CEST 2009

I performed a brief, partial, mirror today
(just Perl.exe, .dll, .manifest) and all does
indeed seem well.  Perl now runs without access
denied messages, although I will need to perform
a full mirror to make sure that there are no
other problems.  However, I notice that after
correcting the line endings in Perl.exe.manifest
and re-formatting into canonical layout, the final
</assembly> still appears missing.  Here is
the re-formatted file (attached).

** Phil.