[tex-live] tl09 release status: coming up

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Oct 7 13:05:40 CEST 2009

Hi Phil,

please stay on list, thanks.

On Mi, 07 Okt 2009, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
>> Can't load 'H:\TeX\Live\2009\Mirror\tlpkg\tlperl\lib/auto/Win32/API/API.dll' for
>>  module Win32::API: load_file:Access is denied at H:\TeX\Live\2009\Mirror\tlpkg\
>> tlperl\lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230.

No idea, what OS (Vista? Windows 7?)? If it is one of those please get
the manifest file, it is in fact needed.

I cannot say more than that I have no idea what is going on here.

I only know that I am testing that whole bunch on WinXP and Win7
and it simply works, but I didn't rsync the sources, nor did I remove
the .manifest file (which was a long story but without it you will get
more serious problems!)

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining at jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining at logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining at debian.org