[tex-live] testing infrastructure updates

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Nov 28 17:37:59 CET 2009

Hi Uwe,

On Sa, 28 Nov 2009, Uwe Siart wrote:
> I found that getnonfreefonts is removed and no longer available after
> the latest update. Does this mean that we have to take leave of this
> nice, nice feature?

Yes. We have removed all the support files and try to remove everything
dealing with non-free fonts.

Pleae get it at
	http://tug.org/~kotucha/getnonfreefonts/
if you need it and put it into your path, that should be enough.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining at jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining at logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining at debian.org