[tex-live] Interference with Embarcadero C++Builder?

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Nov 7 13:58:24 CET 2009

Yes, it was not the semantics of "/" v. "\"
that I was challenging : rather, Norbert's
(IMHO, sweeping) assertion that "If a user on
Windows knows about PATH and knows how to find it he
will also know that / and \ is equivalent.".

I really think that this is patently untrue.

** Phil.
--------