[tex-live] windows testing

Tue Nov 3 07:40:25 CET 2009

Am Sonntag 01 November 2009 schrieb Karl Berry:
> FYI, we pushed out another pretest build last night.  All the
>  meaningful changes are on Windows.  So Windows users, if you could
>  test it, that would be very good.

I use only pdflatex with Texmaker and it does werk very well. But I
wonder that the time to do an upgrade of alle the 1600 package does last
2 hours on a PIV...

Thanks  Martin

ps.: I am more eager to get Debian/Ubuntu packages though;)
--
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/        OpenPGP-key: 0x4EA52583
          (o_.'  (0_                     Mark Twain: