[tex-live] bad VF fonts in TL09?

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Thu May 14 16:30:38 CEST 2009

> I ran vftovf on all vf fonts in current TL and got some errors.  I
> don't know how serious they are; anyway I attached the list (with
> repeated errors truncated) in case someone is interested.

Thanks.

I presume you will take care of the vntex fonts by yourself.

The errors in the Korean files are harmless (`uhc', the only files I
maintain, more or less), AFAIK -- they look like artifacts of a
programmatical creation of the virtual fonts.

However, some VF files look really broken, especially if the raw font
can't be loaded...

    Werner