[tex-live] incorrect reference to "Nimbus" font in "download35.map"

Erik Luijten erik.luijten at gmail.com
Mon May 11 03:19:27 CEST 2009

To be sure, I still feel something is wrong in download35.map. I quote some
more lines, so that you see better how inconsistent it looks.  All lines
refer to Helvetica, except for two which refer to Nimbus. Again, this is
after choosing the Adobe fonts, not the URW fonts:

phvb8r Helvetica-Bold "TeXBase1Encoding ReEncodeFont" <8r.enc <phvb8a.pfb
phvb8rn Helvetica-Narrow-Bold "TeXBase1Encoding ReEncodeFont" <8r.enc
<phvb8an.pfb
phvb8y Helvetica-Bold "TeXnANSIEncoding ReEncodeFont" <texnansi.enc
<phvb8a.pfb
phvb8yn Helvetica-Narrow-Bold "TeXnANSIEncoding ReEncodeFont" <texnansi.enc
<phvb8an.pfb
phvbo8r Helvetica-BoldOblique "TeXBase1Encoding ReEncodeFont" <8r.enc
<phvbo8a.pfb
phvbo8rn NimbusSanL-BoldCondItal-Narrow-BoldOblique "TeXBase1Encoding
ReEncodeFont" <8r.enc <phvbo8an.pfb
phvbo8y Helvetica-BoldOblique "TeXnANSIEncoding ReEncodeFont" <texnansi.enc
<phvbo8a.pfb
phvbo8yn NimbusSanL-BoldCondItal-Narrow-BoldOblique "TeXnANSIEncoding
ReEncodeFont" <texnansi.enc <phvbo8an.pfb