[tex-live] incorrect reference to "Nimbus" font in "download35.map"

Erik Luijten erik.luijten at gmail.com
Mon May 11 02:10:59 CEST 2009

Thank you for your response.  However, I note that *all* other fonts
referenced in the file are commercial as well.  For example, the file
explicitly refers to Helvetica-Narrow.

Furthermore, in "updmap.cfg" there is the option to choose which 35
"Lasewriter" fonts one wants to use.  Certainly, if I had chosen the URW
fonts, I would expect a reference to the Nimbus family.  However, I chose
the setting "LW35 ADOBEkb", and thus I'm surprised to still see a Nimbus
font in my file.

To add even more evidence, the "phvbo8an.pfb" file (see the line I cited)
definitely refers to the original Adobe font.

Erik