[tex-live] TeXLive Repository for LuaTeX

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:38:49 CEST 2009

2009/5/5 luoyi <luoyi.ly at gmail.com>:
> On Mo, 04 Mai 2009, Yue Wang wrote:
>> So is it possible to make a list like debian's /etc/apt/sources.list for tlmgr?
>  right now.
>
> It's not a  very hard job if you just want to setup a *fusion* repo
> for yourself use. I've made such one for myself usage some times ago.

If you need your own svn repo with tools just copied from other svn
repos, then using svn:externals property is probably the easiest
method. If you want to include someone elses package in your repo and
modify it, it is better to import it into a vendor branch and put the
modifications to the trunk.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/