[tex-live] TeXLive Repository for LuaTeX

luoyi luoyi.ly at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:12:43 CEST 2009

On Mo, 04 Mai 2009, Yue Wang wrote:
> So is it possible to make a list like debian's /etc/apt/sources.list for tlmgr?
 right now.

It's not a  very hard job if you just want to setup a *fusion* repo
for yourself use. I've made such one for myself usage some times ago.

the step:

1. mkdir offical self
2. rsync the offical repo to offical dir
3. make your own's package in self dir and a texlive.tlpdf file
4. cat self.tlpdb >>offical.tlpdb in your http public dir, and just
soft link the package in the offical and self dir( if there are some
package both exists, then use the self dir's file)
5. use your own's repo addr as tlmgr's localtion

or, you can use apache's mod_proxy for some complex configuration (
use server1 for package A, use server2 for package B, and so on ).In a
word, if you can control the serverside, then anything is possible!