[tex-live] svn-multi problem after today's TL update

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Mar 29 13:58:55 CEST 2009

Michael Hallgren <m.hallgren at free.fr> wrote:

> Le jeudi 26 mars 2009 à 17:10 -0500, Karl Berry a écrit :
> > After today's TL update, svn-multi is no longer installed in the
> >     texmf-dist/tex/latex directory.
> >
> > I failed to notice that the new svn-multi.dtx writes svn-multi.pl, but
> > the .pl was also present in the CTAN directory.  That takes special
> > handling.  I hope I repaired it for tonight's update.
>
> Appears it didn't make it. I sourced an update today, and still don't
> see svn-multi.sty in the search path (apart from my local patch).

the svn-multi on the archives appeared on the prime ctan source
ideal site, its continued absence is likely down to mirroring delays.

we normally expect only 2 days from any ctan site to any mirror, but
most places mirror only once a day, so that it's entirely possible for
an unfortunately set up mirror to impose more delay than that.

are you asking for one mirror explicitly?  if so what is it?

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team