[tex-live] Forcibly Removed...

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Mar 23 16:36:01 CET 2009

On Mo, 23 Mär 2009, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> I'm wondering if there is a nicer way to handle this; e.g., behave as
> though the update/install of that package never happened so it will go
> on again next time you do an update --all.

Yes there is, but I haven't implemented it by now.

We have to *first* install all depending packages and only if that
succeeded also the collections.

Best wishes

Norbert

BROATS
A pair of trousers with a career behind them. Broats are most commonly
seen on elderly retired army officers. Originally the brats were part
of their best suit back in the thirties; then in the fifties they were
demounted and used for gardening. Recently pensions not being what
they were, the broats have been called out of retirement and
reinstated as part of the best suit again.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff