[tex-live] TeX Live on usb drive

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Tue Mar 17 00:56:49 CET 2009

Philip TAYLOR a écrit :
> Is it possible that Jerónimo's users are trying to
> install under Vista, and that Vista's paranoia
> concerning security is refusing to allow anything
> on an untrusted USB stick to execute ?

I don't think so. I installed TL from USB sticks on vista machine, and it
worked. You just need to run install-tl.bat as administrator and perhaps click
yes on one confirmation box.

Anyway, Jerónimo, you shoudl probably give a bit more information as to what
went wrong with your try: how you try, in which environment (win, unix), what
error message...

Manuel.