[tex-live] (no subject)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Mar 11 09:55:49 CET 2009

> Kanjis are the characters (Hanzi) borrowed from the Chinese language,
> but both glyphs and pronunciations are different.

Aehm, yes, and the Germans as the English as the French as many other
borrow the Latin alphabet from the Italians, because they are the ones
closest to the Latins, but both glyphs and pronounciations are
different. (Or should I have choosen the Romanians?).

Sure.

Sorry, I don't care for nationalistic views on that matter.

Discussion closed.

Best wishes

Norbert