[tex-live] Developer tools

enrico.gregorio at univr.it enrico.gregorio at univr.it
Tue Mar 10 11:43:27 CET 2009

Yesterday I saw the announcement of a new version of dvisvgm, which appears to be a nice program.
However I couldn't start the compilation, since TeX Live misses the header files for kpathsea.

Wouldn't it be possible to make them available? Of course they will be in some non standard place
(something like /usr/local/texlive/2008/include, maybe), but it's easy to make gcc aware of it.

I'm running TeX Live on Mac OS X (via MacTeX, of course).

Ciao
Enrico

--
Enrico Gregorio          + Dipartimento di Informatica          + Tel: +39 045 8027937
Enrico.Gregorio at univr.it + Università degli Studi di Verona     +