[tex-live] problem with fonts -- how do i debug this?

Jim Young jim.young at ucalgary.ca
Wed Jun 10 00:33:26 CEST 2009

Thank you again for your help.

Those files do exist, as you said. However, the "updmap" command regenerates
those for me.

Just to be safe, i completely removed the user folder, and used updmap to
regenerate all of those files.

the problem persists.

Is there any debug mode to throw at texlive to give me more information on
what it is doing, where it is liooking, and where it fails? This is really a
problem as i want my tex environment to be across platforms...

Much appreciated!!

jim

--
James Young, B.Sc.