[tex-live] two questions

Jobst Hoffmann j.hoffmann at fh-aachen.de
Thu Jul 30 22:41:24 CEST 2009

1. at the moment i'm missing the answers-package, which was included in
texlive 2008. Is this because of the development status of TL 2009 or
are there other reasons (copyright ... - but compare the copyright of
textmerg, it is included in TL 2009)?
2. I've deleted old mails, so I'm not sure if I'm carrying coals to
Newcastle: if a package xxx has only a README file as documentation and
there is a package xxxyyy with a .pdf-file as documentation, texdoc xxx
shows the xxxyyy.pdf (try texdoc cmap). What can I do to see the README?

Thanks for any answer!

Jobst
--
Prof. Dr. Jobst Hoffmann            Tel:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 59
Fachhochschule Aachen Abt. Jülich   Fax:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 89
Fachbereich 09                      email: j.hoffmann at fh-aachen.de