[tex-live] tlmgr --self

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jul 30 18:19:44 CEST 2009

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009, T T wrote:
> > Because:
> >        --no-remove
> >                makes tlmgr ignore remove tags
> >        --no-auto-install
> >                makes tlmgr ignore auto-install tags
> >        --no-forcibly-removed
> >                makes tlmgr ignore forcibly-removed tags
>
> I admit that I don't like this naming too much either,
> --no-forcibly-removed might be consistent but is quite confusing.

Better proposal?

> Norbert, could you hold on for a while with patches to tlmgr.pl, at

Yes, finished with that. I am working on something different that will
not be submitted for long long time ;-)

Sorry Tomek.

Best wishes

Norbert

KANTURK (n.)
An extremely intricate knot originally used for belaying the
topgallant foresheets of a gaff-rigged China clipper, and now more
commonly observed when trying to get an old kite out of the cupboard
under the stairs.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff