[tex-live] Misworded comment in 'mathtime' mapfile

Uwe Siart uwe.siart at tum.de
Wed Jul 15 09:50:02 CEST 2009

karl at freefriends.org (Karl Berry) writes:

> Apparently the problem is that there is no belleek package on CTAN.
> And no TFM's for the fonts are available. Would you like to put
> together a usable package?

I can try to do so. But actually I have no expert knowledge in making
font packages. I have a rough idea about the purpose of all the files in
a font package but I'm unsure if I would do it right if I attended to
them myself. I would hail anyone here with better skills on this who is
willing to do it.

--
Uwe