[tex-live] Linux Libertine and TeX Live 2008

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon Jul 13 12:33:47 CEST 2009

Hi Robin,

Robin Fairbairns a écrit :
> i find that confusing, too.  there are references to the file, but i
> don't see it on the tl 2008 repository.  (i maintain the master mirror,
> so it's not because i'm looking at an out-of-date mirror.)

Hum, I can't find it in tlnet either, but it usually is in the root on the DVD.
I assume the idea was that you need tl-portable only if you're using the DVD.
However, one might want ot install form the network on a USB stick, and the run
portably from there, so it would make sense to make tl-portable available not
only from the DVD.

> can you suggest where i should be looking?

For now, the svn repository.

Manuel.