[tex-live] Misworded comment in 'mathtime' mapfile

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jul 13 03:08:43 CEST 2009

    there's a comment (possibly by Thomas Esser) that says the following:

Yes, Thomas wrote it originally.
I can update the non-technical stuff about yandy.com, etc.
Thanks for pointing it out.

But the real question is, can anyone tell me if mt-belleek really works?
That is, is it really a substitute for MathTime?  And what about
MathTime Pro, which is what is actually available from PCTeX now and is
substantially updated (as I understand it)?

And, are there style files or other support for belleek as belleek,
independent of any question about MathTime?

I've received far too much conflicting information about this to even
hazard a guess.