[tex-live] xdvi-motif and the mouse wheel

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:55:46 CET 2009

I've just built xdvi on cygwin using lesstif 0.95.0, and the mouse wheel
doesn't behave right in the page list.  It scrolls many pages at a time
instead of just one.  This problem doesn't occur in the xaw build.  Is
this is a known problem?  It's not mentioned in
source/texk/xdvik/LESSTIF-BUGS, and I couldn't find it in the xdvik bug
list either.

Obviously I could just switch back to the xaw build, but I thought I
should report this anyway and see if there's a known fix.

Ken