[tex-live] I am very angry now.

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:08:08 CET 2009

Hi, Norbert:

> Uhh, that is bad. If that is the primary mirror in your surroundings the
> same will happen to more people. Can someone push thme to do a sync???

It's (ftp.ctex.org, the official mirror) working again now.
And I tried the new installer (2009-01-15), it does not include the /s
option while deleting README.TXT. Thank you very much Norbert, and
sorry for my noise here.

The ftp.tsinghua.edu.cn won't affect too many people, since it can
only be accessed in all the universities in China, and it is not
listed in the tug mirror list. But I will leave a note to the
administrator to update their server since some students still use the
mirror (it is very fast, up to more than 8M/s).

Yue Wang