[tex-live] I am very angry now.

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jan 15 01:09:31 CET 2009

On Do, 15 Jan 2009, Yue Wang wrote:
> Not all files. please see the screenshot again: it only remove
> readme.txt or other related stuffs.

Ahhh... interesting, sooooo
	del /s /q "\README.*"
does remove all files named README.* in ALL(!!!!!!) directories. That is
really funny ...

But that also means that it never tried to remove your music, only the
readme.txt files ;-) Fine.

> (It also remove some specific files like release notes/licence
> (perhaps)... but I do not see that clearly since the terminal flashes
> so fast.)

If that is really the reason that it would have tried
	license.*
	readme.*
	index.html
in all direcories of your hard drive.