[tex-live] [OT] georgian, utf8, inputenc

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jan 13 18:04:10 CET 2009

On Di, 13 Jan 2009, Martin Schröder wrote:
> ConTeXt MkIV and XeLaTeX are no options?

Not really, it is about a translation for a QGIS documentation, and
probably later on more documents. The OS community there convinced the
Georgian government to use OS in schools and and and, and now everything
will be translated. I met some of those guys in Tbilisi, and then they
contacted me for help on QGIS manual.

But I am halfway through already, a first .pdf of the 200+ pages doc is
running through latex, with loads of errors and bad hacking, but it
is...

Best wishes

Norbert