[tex-live] TexLive2008 installation

Steve MC Han hmc0907 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 16:46:57 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your response. I typed wrong letter i instead of l.

I tried from scratch again. So, I went to the site

http://ctan.releasenotes.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/2008/

and install-tl.bat, but error message showing up. Here is the error message:

'C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Temp\Low\setpath.bat' is not recognized as an inte
rnal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
w\Content.IE5\FE1I6UYU\tlpkg\installer;C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer;;C:\Wi
ndows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files
\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\DLLShare
d\;C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALZip\;C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALZip\;C:\Program Fi
les\texlive\2008\bin\win32
Press any key to continue . . .

Maybe I screwed up the path somehow when I tried to install at the first time. Is anyone know how to reset the path correctly?

Thanks,
Steve