[tex-live] tlpsrc2tlpdb bugs?

luoyi luoyi.ly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:47:40 CET 2009

2009/2/8 Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>:
> first of all, for sure repository-setup is not the perfect description.
> And many things are hidding in the attic ...

well, hope there will be someone will like to contribute more doc for that.

>> Ignoring svn status output line:
>>                  1 1 dummy
>
> fine
do you mean, even if I've specified --from-files, the script will
still execute subversion command ? if this is true, it looks like
confilicts with the help doc.

well. though there are many perl warning exists, I still can get the
corretct tlpdb  file, it's good! and I can set up a simple repo by
myself now.