[tex-live] Broken Net-Installer for Win32

Lucinha lucinha.lmota at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:02:00 CET 2009

Hi Reinhard.

For me, the language itself is not important. I know enough English in order
to work with TeXLive, so I don't need any Portuguese translation of the
installer and the tlmgr. It just surprised me that the installer didn't load
the English version after the translation have failed.

Anyway, I'll read carefully the link you just provided me. I will try to
translate the installer and the tlmgr to Portuguese, but I'm not promising
anything, much less a good translation, since there are some words I'm not
sure how to translate, but I'll do my best. I'll let you know how my efforts
are going, so please be patient.

Lucia