[tex-live] Sharing installation over Lan

Marco Pallante marco.pallante at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 05:30:07 CET 2009

Thank you very much for your answers. On monday, I'm doing what Karl
says. The NAS drive is fully writeable and on a NTFS filesystem. It's
mounted under the Windows host and shared with the Linux guest of
the VM; I can tell for sure I've a full access to it from Linux.

Thank you again, I'm giving you some feedback as soon as I try.

Marco