[tex-live] packages with characters > 127

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Dec 28 12:17:01 CET 2009

Robin Fairbairns a écrit :
> this .sty would have been deleted at install time, nowadays, so i've
> deleted it now.

Ok, so clefval.sty from clefva.dtx can be added in the first list then,
thank you!

> i've deleted those three (all by yvon, too).

Thank you!

> wow.  fancyverb is a package i approach with great caution, always.
> i've had trouble contacting the authors, too (i think sebastian rahtz
> has now retired, so don't bother him -- i think his last ever work on
> tex was tug 2000 in oxford.

Ok, I hope there is something possible with ctan2tds then...

> which one of:
>
> 1996/04/25 |       1117 | language/hebrew/hebtex/doc/guides/tex_guides/s_verbatim.tex
> [snip]
> 1995/04/29 |      12969 | web/tweb/texinput/verbatim.tex
>
> (they're probably all versions of the same file, apart from the mem
> version.)

The one in /usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/generic/genmisc/verbatim.tex,
which seems to be the same as macros/generic/misc/verbatim.tex.

Thank you!
--
Elie