[tex-live] Is tlmgr 2008 now completely unusable?

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 09:03:34 CET 2009

B Wooster <bwooster47 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess I don't fully understand how come there are no 2008 archives
> available (even if they are not updated and are static copies) ...

there are probably a few around, but i know of none (i snapshot the tex
archive, but i've not snapvaulted it, so at the cambridge ctan node it's
gone for good).

accessibility of old versions is likely to be difficult.  it's not a
trivial job creating an ftp repository that remains safe from slime
balls united, inc.

your best bet is to ask on comp.text.tex or one of the tex mailing
lists.

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team