[tex-live] Is there any time yet for a new version of a package?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Aug 22 00:16:48 CEST 2009

    I maintain a package (the algorithms bundle) and I've been keeping my
    SVN repository updated at

As Manuel said, it's not too late.  Get your release onto CTAN and we
will import it into TL.  (And Christian into miktex.)

    The time when package updates will be stop will probably be announced
    later (Karl?).

Right.

    At this point, only the compiled binaries are
    frozen-except-possibly-for-highly-critical-bugfixes unless I'm mistaken.

Right.

Thanks,
Karl