[tex-live] TeX Live Utility (Mac) when offline

Maxwell, Adam R adam.maxwell at pnl.gov
Tue Aug 18 22:07:03 CEST 2009

On 08/18/09 12:52, "Norbert Preining" <preining at logic.at> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, Maxwell, Adam R wrote:

>> added support for --no-auto-remove and --no-auto-install recently, so I
>> should probably get a release out for testing...
>
> And probably also for --reinstall-forcibly-removed, which might be useful
> for some.

I haven't looked at that one.  Can forcibly removed packages still be
(re)installed via the install action?  I believe that was the case in TL
2008, and it's easy just to select them in the UI and push the Install
button.  The real bottom line is that I'm lazy, and don't want to add any
features unless absolutely necessary :).

thanks,
Adam