[tex-live] http://www.tug.org/texlive/pretest.html

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 11 20:47:24 CEST 2009

    Might I suggest that you note that if someone mirrors the whole
    directory, they get many gigs of Mac-only files?

Right, thanks.

    Given that you say "pdftex" and not "pdflatex", I find it odd that it
    then says latex-specific things.

Right, thanks.

     Do you know if
	\def\DoNotLoadEpstopdf{}
     will work

Yes, it does.  But the question only comes up when you load the LaTeX
graphics.cfg file; that is where epstopdf is loaded (being a LaTeX
package).  I suspect that this is only likely to happen if someone is
using the LaTeX-package-loading features in Eplain (tug.org/eplain).

It does all work there, at least as far as Oleg (the person I foisted
Eplain maintenance onto a couple years ago) and I could tell.

    for us three?

You and I are two ...

Thanks,