[tex-live] guitbeamer

Emiliano Giovanni Vavassori testina at sssup.it
Tue Sep 23 12:48:51 CEST 2008

Il giorno Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:49:29 +0200, Norbert Preining
<preining at logic.at> ha scritto:
>I have to say that this will force us to remove guitbeamer
>immediately
>from the TeX Live distribution completely.

For the moment, I think it's ok, just drop it from TeXLive. I hope it
will be in any case available on CTAN (which I think it's another
entity, by the means of TeXLive).

At the moment I don't have the time to update the class (some changes
are required, I remember an old email sent by you asking for sources
of pdf graphics;  I think the sources of the German translation could
be available too and I plan to include an English translation of the
manual in the next release). It will cost me some time to make all the
pieces fit. Of course, in the process of reviewing it, I will surely
think about a change in the license, so it could be included in future
releases of TeXLive.

>Ciao ed a presto, ci vediamo a Pisa per il congresso, sì?

Ovviamente, ci sarò :) A presto,
--
Emiliano Giovanni Vavassori - http://syntaxerrormmm.altervista.org/
GuIT --- Home page: http://www.guit.sssup.it/