[tex-live] Problem with installation

Mikołaj Leszczuk leszczuk at agh.edu.pl
Mon Sep 22 08:56:33 CEST 2008

Thank you for your prompt response.
The phrase "System nie może odnaleźć określonej ścieżki." Comes probably from my Polish Windows Vista distribution and means more-less: "System cannot find the given path". Sorry for forgetting to translate this.
Actually I solved the problem by moving the installation package somewhat close to the C:\ path. Then, everything went OK. Anyway, still one could have a problem if s/he didn't guess to move the installation package.