[tex-live] Post-install problems (Solaris)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Sep 22 08:54:35 CEST 2008

On Mo, 22 Sep 2008, Jean-Pierre Chretien wrote:
> The interactive mode works best with a real vt100 terminal or
> inside an xterm window.
> </log_message>
>
> Then return closes the application and goes back to prompt.

Try enlarging your xterm and retry. Maybe that is the only cause of
problems for you.

> I was misleaded by the first lines of texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg:

Right. We will fix that. Sorry, it should have been
	-localcfg
instead -local. But I will write a bit more into the -hdr file. But this
will only help new installation because updmap.cfg is never generated
automatically to not override local changes.

Best wishes

Norbert