[tex-live] verbatimcopy package missing

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Sep 18 11:10:07 CEST 2008

On Do, 18 Sep 2008, Rolf Niepraschk wrote:
> Will be exist non-free TeXLive packages for download from CTAN in the
> future (similar to "getnonfreefonts")?

I am working on a multi-source support, so that you can have multiple
installation sources. With that one could set up an archive which only
ships non-free stuff (or anything else). But first it will take quite
some time till I have that finished, second someone has to do the work
in setting up the server. The scripts are there for managing all that,
and for test cases I have done a script for context, but nothing is
there finished and polished, and the patch to the infra structure and
the tlgmr will not make it into distribution for quite some time, more
pressing needs there now.

Best wishes

Norbert