[tex-live] verbatimcopy package missing

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Sep 18 01:32:52 CEST 2008

    But TeXLive not only wants free software but open source software.

You are using these terms in a way that does not make sense to me.
When I say "free software", I mean free as in freedom, not free as in
price.  As for "open source", I don't like or use the term.
(These are my personal views, not those of TUG.)

    % This is the source of csquotes.pdf. This file is primarily included
    % in the distribution for legal reasons. It will not compile as is
    % because it depends on unpublished classes and packages.

I was not aware of this.  Or if I was, I had forgotten.
Manuel, one of us should look into this when we have a chance.

Thanks,
karl