[tex-live] verbatimcopy package missing

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed Sep 17 13:57:24 CEST 2008

Lars Madsen a écrit :
>> Done. Unfortunately, the author didn't provide the source of the
>> documentation, so I had to remove it from TL...
>>
> and why wasn't the author (me) then contacted?

Because contacting authors is generally very time-consuming and doesn't
always give results, so in general I first upload what I can into TL,
and only later contact the author to see if we can do more. So, I
planned to contact you, but later.

Anyway, I'm happy you saw the thread, answered quickly, and are willing
to upload the source. As Norbert says, the way to go is to upload them
to CTAN, we will pull them automatically from there.

Manuel.