[tex-live] TL: fancytooltips (again), schedule, yplan

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Sep 15 03:08:28 CEST 2008

  - pdf version of image is apparently blank
  - /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex/fancytooltips/fancytipmark.pdf

What's in TL is what is on CTAN.  Maybe your particular pdf reader isn't
happy about it for some reason, or corrupted in download I suppose.  You
could wget it manually from CTAN or TL.

    yplan:
            - CTAN has newer version

Updated.

            - but newer version does include perl script so maybe that's why?

I didn't bother doing anything new and different with the Perl script in
this old and untouched package, just left it in its
.../doc/... location.

Thanks,
karl