[tex-live] texdoc error

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sat Sep 13 11:57:42 CEST 2008

Philip TAYLOR a écrit :
> firing up both AR 8.1 and AR 9, is there any
> merit in considering bundling a PDF viewer such

Hmmm, bundling binary programs is always difficult, and since so many
people already have their own PDF viewer installed.

> as Pdf-Xchange with TeX Live and ensuring that
> /it/ is launched preferentially to AR from TeXdoc ?

As a user, I'd rather expect texdoc to launch what *I* have take to
define as my default viewer (I have my own reasons, don't I?).

Anyway, I don't think it would be worth the pain.

Manuel.